Information we collect
During the day to operation of this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of this site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the external links that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you sign up for news or competitions or submit an enquiry to us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, such as our ‘Contact Us’ form.
Disclosing your personal information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further protect and reduce the risk of fraudulent activities.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files containing alphanumerics. These cookies give you a unique identity for this website and provide certain features to create a better experience when you browse this website. Cookies normally improve users browsing experience by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- Remembering information you’ve previously provided.
- Measuring your activity on the website.
There is no personally identifiable information held on cookies and we don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on this site. You do have the option to decline or accept these cookies as you wish. If you decline these cookies please be aware you may not have the ability to access certain areas of this site.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Purpose of using cookies on this site
Certain cookies that we use are essential to the proper function of this site, i.e. keeping you attached to other external sites such as advertising golf clubs and complimentary sponsors.
Measuring Website Usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you navigated to the site and what pages you view whilst visiting the site. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You are not allowed to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful.
In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use.
Unless otherwise stated, we are licensed to use the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this website, including all text, photographs, images, logos, videos, blogs, graphics, design, underlying source code and software.
Any material and information, either whole or in part, from this website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner’s prior written permission.
This website contains links to external web sites. These links are provided so you can find out further information quickly and easily. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Connoisseurs Club is not responsible or liable for the content or views expressed in these external websites.
The names, images and logos identifying Connoisseurs Club are subject to copyright and trade marks of Connoisseurs Club
Connoisseurs Club Inc
- Company’s registered name – Connoisseurs Club Inc
- Company registration number – 10019920
- Place of registration: South Africa
- Registered office address: Goodman Road, Meadowbrook, Edenvale, South Africa
- Contact number: +27 820764620
- Contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org